The AWS Certified Security Specialty is a certification which offers learning on advanced cloud security and securing applications in AWS. This AWS Security Certification has significant advantage over other certifications therefore, possessing it will make you eligible for reputed job roles. Our AWS Certified Security Specialty Training offers required knowledge to pass the AWS Certified Security Specialty certification exam along with the hands-on experience on advanced cloud security.
AWS Certified Security Course has been designed to train the participants on the major components in AWS technology and to help them to get through the advanced level certification exam. During this AWS Certified Security Training,aspirants will get opportunities to look into various Real World scenario so that they can understand reasons behind the hacking of the websites and how to deal with such situations. Our course includes training on the best practices related to the security of AWS environment. Thus, AWS Security Coursewill help the participants to pass the AWS Certified Security Specialty exam and will also enhance their knowledge to become a qualified AWS security specialist eligible enough to handle the real-world environment.
As a professionals if you already hold an Associate Level certification or equivalent and are looking forward to improve your cloud security skills and learn advanced cloud security,AWS Security Certification is the perfect choice for you. Some of the advantages of AWS Security Specialty Certification are:
- Authentication of technical expertise to design, deploy and operate AWS applications
- Gaining customer trust and satisfaction as a certified professional
- Preference by the employer for job roles due to recognition of knowledge and skills
- Better salary and stability of job
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty Training is best suitable for you if :
- you are interested in gaining the AWS Security Specialty Certification
- you want to enhance deep security knowledge related to AWS
- Preferably 2+ years of experience in AWS Cloud Platform
- Understanding of basic security concepts and practices
- Security controls for workloads on AWS
- Skill set measuring to any AWS Associate level Certification (Certification not mandatory)
To achieve the highly valued credentials of AWS Certified Security – Specialty , you need to pass the following exam:
Cloud Security Introduction
- Cloud Security fundamentals
- AWS security model
- Shared Responsibility
- Exam Outline
Domain 1: Incident Response
- Given an AWS abuse notice, evaluate the suspected compromised instance or exposed access keys.
- Preparation stages for incident response
- Mitigation steps to perform Incident response steps
- Verify that the Incident Response plan includes relevant AWS services.
- Dealing with exposed access keys
- Evaluated suspected compromised EC2 Instances
- Evaluate the configuration of automated alerting, and execute possible remediation of security-related incidents and emerging issues.
- AWS Guard duty
- Penetration testing
Domain 2: Logging and Monitoring
- Design and implement security monitoring and alerting.
- Design and implement a logging solution.
- Continuous Security Monitoring
- Introduction to Vulnerability Assessment
- AWS Inspector
- AWS Inspector Assessment targets
- AWS EC2 systems manager
- AWS Config
- Understanding CloudWatch
- VPC Flow Logs
- CloudWatch Events
- AWS Cloud Trail
- AWS Macie
- AWS Detective
- AWS Security Hub
- S3 Event notifications
- Trusted advisor recommendations
- Troubleshoot security monitoring and alerting.
- Troubleshoot logging solutions.
Domain 3: Infrastructure Security
- Design edge security on AWS.
- Design and implement a secure network infrastructure.
- AWS Organizations
- Managing OUs
- AWS CloudFront Custom SSL
- Security groups
- Network ACLs
- IPS/IDS concepts in cloud
- AWS Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- AWS Shield concepts
- DDoS Mitigation
- Network Segmentation
- Bastion Hosts
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- VPC Endpoints
- EC2 Tenancy
- Compliance Frameworks
- AWS lambda fundamentals
- AWS Simple Email Service
- AWS Route53 DNS
- Troubleshoot a secure network infrastructure
- Design and implement host-based security
Domain 4: Identity and Access Management
- Design and implement a scalable authorization and authentication system to access AWS resources.
- Understand the Principle of Least Privilege
- IAM Policies
- IAM JSON Policy Elements
- IAM Roles
- IAM Permission boundaries
- Evaluating effective permissions
- Understanding Delegation
- Cross account policies & roles
- Understanding Federation
- AWS Directory services
- AWS Organizations
- Single Sign-On
- SAML Overview Concepts
- S3 Security
- Cross Account S3 access
- S3 Versioning
- S3 MFA delete
- AWS License manager
- Troubleshoot an authorization and authentication system to access AWS resources.
Domain 5: Data Protection
- Design and implement key management and use
- Cryptography fundamentals
- Cloud Hardware Security Module (HSM)
- AWS Key Management Service (KMS)
- Envelope Encryption
- KMS Authentication and Access Control
- CloudTrail and Encryption
- EBS Architecture and Secure Data Wiping
- S3 Encryption
- AWS Certificate Manager
- ELB- ALB and NLB
- Docker and container security fundamentals
- AWS Glacier
- Troubleshoot key management.
- Design and implement a data encryption solution for data at rest and data in transit.
- Hands on working in AWS
- Exposure to basic security concepts & controls
- Completed any AWS associate level certifications
There are two types of questions on the examination:
- Multiple-choice: Has one correct response and three incorrect responses (distractors).
- Multiple-response: Has two or more correct responses out of five or more options. Select one or more responses that best complete the statement or answer the question.
Results for the examination are reported as a scaled score from 100 through 1000, with a minimum passing
score of 750.
No Reviews found for this course.