OUR AWS solutions architect associate course aims to help you get through AWS certification in the first attempt. This course will assist you in learning how to architect, deploy secure and robust applications on AWS Cloud with industry experts.
OUR AWS solutions architect associate course aims to help you get through AWS certification in the first attempt. This course will assist you in learning how to architect, deploy secure and robust applications on AWS Cloud with industry experts. This AWS solutions architect associate training will help you to enhance you overall AWS architecture knowledge as after attending this course you will be able to:
- define and design architectural solutions on the basis of customer requirements,
- offer best implementation practices and guidance throughout the project life-cycle.
Along with the right kind of theoretical knowledge to achieve the certification, you will also receive hands-on experience in working with cloud computing during this AWS architect training.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Associate is the certification very much in demand at present in the industry. This certification will not only enhance your knowledge but will also
- help you to demonstrate your skills and working experience on AWS services.
- let you secure a job in the cloud domain which is now one of the top paying jobs of the year.
- make you updated with latest cloud trends of AWS services
- bring you in demanded by the employers
AWS solutions architect associate certificationhas been designed for :
- Absolute beginners for AWS thus, no prior AWS experience necessary
- Professionals working as Solutions Architects
- Programmers who wish to learndeploying Applications on AWS
- anyone interested in hosting highly scaleable, fault tolerant applications (such as WordPress and Joomla) on the AWS cloud.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Associate is a basic level exam and there is no prerequisite for it, but it is suggested to have
- Basic IT technical knowledge
- Basic IT business knowledge
- Basic understanding of IT services and their usefulness in the AWS Cloud platform
- Minimum six months of experience with the AWS Cloud in any role, including technical, managerial, sales, purchasing, or financial is beneficial.
To achieve the highly valued credentials of AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Associate, you need to pass the following exam:
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Virtualization Concepts
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Overview
- AWS Compute Services
- Elastic Compute Cloud
- Light Sail
- Elastic Beanstalk
- Overview of Other Compute Services
- AWS Command Line Interface (CLI)
- AWS Storage Services
- Simple Storage Service (AWS S3)
- S3 Glacier storage
- Elastic Block Storage (EBS) Volumes
- Elastic File System (EFS)
- AWS FSx
- AWS Storage Gateway
- AWS Snowball
- AWS Database Services
- Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Dynamo DB
- Other database services
- Migration & Transfer
- AWS Server Migration Service
- AWS Database Migration Service
- Networking & Content Delivery
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- CloudFront CDN
- Global Accelerator
- Route 53 DNS
- Management & Governance
- AWS Organizations
- CloudWatch Monitoring
- Auto Scaling
- Cloud Trail
- Cloud Formation
- Overview of Other Services
- Security, Identity & Compliance
- Identity access management (IAM)
- AWS Certificate Manager
- AWS Directory Services
- AWS Organizations
- AWS WAF & Shield
- DDoS Mitigation Strategies & Penetration Testing
- AWS KMS & Cloud HSM
- AWS Cognito
- AWS Trusted Advisor
- Overview of Other Services
- Load Balancing & Auto Scaling
- Application Integration
- End User Computing
- Other application Services
- AWS SQS
- AWS SNS
- AWS Well Architected Framework
- 1st pillar: Operational Excellence
- 2nd pillar: Security
- 3rd pillar: Reliability
- 4th pillar: Performance Efficiency
- 5th pillar: Cost optimization
- Best Security practices & DR
To register for an exam, sign in to aws.training and click Certification in the top navigation. Next, click the AWS Certification Account button, followed by Schedule New Exam. Find the exam you wish to take and click either the Schedule at PSI or Schedule at Pearson VUE button. You will then be redirected to the test delivery provider’s scheduling page, where you will complete your exam registration.
There are two types of questions on the examination:
- Multiple-choice: Has one correct response and three incorrect responses (distractors).
- Multiple-response: Has two or more correct responses out of five or more options.
Select one or more responses that best complete the statement or answer the question.
Results for the examination are reported as a score from 100-1000, with a minimum passing score of 720.
For AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate, it will take 130 minutes to complete the exam. The exam cost is 150 USD
No Reviews found for this course.