AWS solutions architect professional certification an opportunity to accelerate the career of all those working in the role of Solutions Architect Professional. This certification is the validation of your advanced technical knowledge and expertise in designing distributed systems and applications on the AWS platform.
AWS solutions architect professional course has been designed to enhance your technical knowledge and practical skills to gain deeper understanding of AWS. AWS CSAP is a challenging certification to get through in the first attempt. Our AWS solutions architect professional training (CSA-Pro) will help you to have a clear understanding of the subjects involved along with the hands-on experience. This course also offers practice exams which will help you to understand the exam pattern. This training course aims to help you to make the most out of your dedicated study hours. AWS CSAP Certification course will definitely make you get through the certification easily.
AWS solutions architect professional certification is one of the top-rated AWS certification and achieving it is a great success for any cloud professional. This certification validates a professionals knowledge in different key areas and he/she will be able to
- Design and deploy dynamically scalable operations on AWS
- Choose right AWS services to design and deploy an application as per the requirement
- Relocate complex, multi-tier applications on AWS
This certification is an assurance of better job opportunity and increased salary in the field of AWS services.
Professionals who are already working in the field of AWS services or equivalent domai and are looking forward to higher level understanding of AWS domain.
- Have AWS solutions architect associate certification (or equivalent knowledge)
- Two or more years of hands-on experience in designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS
To achieve the highly valued credentials of AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Professional, you need to pass the following exam:
Introduction to AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional Certification
Recap of topics from the AWS Associate Certifications
Domain 1: Design for Organizational Complexity
- Determine cross-account authentication and access strategy for complex organizations
- Determine how to design networks for complex organizations
- Determine how to design a multi-account AWS environment for complex organizations
Domain 2: Design for New Solutions
- Determine security requirements and controls when designing and implementing a solution
- Determine a solution design and implementation strategy to meet reliability requirements.
- Determine a solution design to ensure business continuity.
- Determine a solution design to meet performance objectives
- Determine a deployment strategy to meet business requirements when designing and implementing a solution.
Domain 3: Migration Planning
- Select existing workloads and processes for potential migration to the cloud.
- Select migration tools and/or services for new and migrated solutions based on detailed AWS knowledge.
- Determine a new cloud architecture for an existing solution.
- Determine a strategy for migrating existing on-premises workloads to the cloud.
Domain 4: Cost Control
- Select a cost-effective pricing model for a solution.
- Determine which controls to design and implement that will ensure cost optimization.
- Identify opportunities to reduce cost in an existing solution.
Domain 5: Continuous Improvement for Existing Solutions
- Troubleshoot solution architectures.
- Determine a strategy to improve an existing solution for operational excellence.
- Determine a strategy to improve the reliability of an existing solution.
- Determine a strategy to improve the performance of an existing solution.
- Determine a strategy to improve the security of an existing solution.
- Determine how to improve the deployment of an existing solution.
Questions discussion & Exam preparation tips
No Reviews found for this course.