The Hacking Coach Microsoft AZ-220 Exam Training is an excellent opportunity to learn the implementation of the Azure services that form an IoT solution, including data analysis, data processing, data storage options, and platform-as-a-service options. All the IoT developers willing to enhance their knowledge to recognize Azure IoT service configuration settings within the code portion of an IoT solution, must attend this Microsoft Azure IoT Developer Specialty Training.
Azure IoT Developer Specialty certification Training at The Hacking Coach aims to help the IoT developers moving to the cloud, or Azure developers moving towards IoT. This course follows the curriculum offered by Microsoft and is useful in getting through the AZ-220 Microsoft Azure IoT Developer certification exam. Getting through this exam is necessary to earn Microsoft Certified: Azure IoT Developer Specialty certification. Our Trainers are the experts of the industry and offer customized training to polish the ability to implement the IoT solution infrastructure
- provision and manage devices
- implement solutions on Azure IoT Edge devices
- process and manage data
- monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize IoT solutions, and
- implement security
Microsoft Azure: IoT Developer Specialty Training will help the budding IoT developers to have in-depth knowledge to
- Code IoT solutions by using at least one Azure-supported language, including C#, Node.js, C, or Python.
- Create and maintain the cloud and edge portion of IoT solutions
- Configure and Maintain devices using Azure cloud services
- Set up and configure physical IoT devices
- Configure device networking, deploy compute / container resources
- Merge data pipelines and data transformations as they relate to an IoT solution.
- Recognize the Azure IoT service configurations necessary for an IoT solution.
Microsoft Azure: IoT Developer Specialty Certification is suitable for all Developers working on building IoT solutions utilizing Microsoft Azure services and technologies.
- Passing the exam AZ-220:Microsoft Azure IoT Developer (beta) is a part of the requirement.
- Candidates are expected to have an understanding of coding physical devices using the Azure IoT Device SDKs.
This Azure training helps you prepare and pass the certification exam as mentioned below
- Module 1: Introduction to IoT and Azure IoT Services
- Module 2: Devices and Device Communication
- Module 3: Device Provisioning at Scale
- Module 4: Message Processing and Analytics
- Module 5: Insights and Business Integration
- Module 6: Azure IoT Edge Deployment Process
- Module 7: Azure IoT Edge Modules and Containers
- Module 8: Device Management
- Module 9: Solution Testing, Diagnostics, and Logging
- Module 10: Azure Security Center and IoT Security Considerations
- Module 11: Build an IoT Solution with IoT Central
No Reviews found for this course.