EC-Council’s Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE) certification for Java authenticate the competencies of candidates in developing highly secure robust Java applications. The certification training renders far-reaching understanding of the methodologies and practices to induce utmost security to the application while in development, across all software development life cycle (SDLC) phases.
EC-Council’s Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE) certificationfor Java authenticate the competencies of candidates in developing highly secure robust Java applications. The certification training renders far-reaching understanding of the methodologies and practices to induce utmost security to the application while in development, across all software development life cycle (SDLC) phases. The training and certification course expertly explains the implementation of security-focused methodologies and practices for developing Java applications in the operating environment prone to a range of security threats and risks.The CASE Java certification training course renders comprehensive skills highly demanded by employers globally.The certification ensures to address security issues and concerns that may arise in the application while the application passed through each phase of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including planning, designing, testing, and deployment.
The CASE Java is an end to end security certification training that helps application developers to anticipate and address the security requirements of Java applications efficiently. The program delivers intensive understanding of:
- Secure software development life cycle and creating secure SDLC models
- Threatmodelling, OWASP Top 10, SAST, and DAST
- How to gather security requirements of a Java application that is still in the development
- How to define, maintain, and enforce application security best practices
- How to review application codes manually and with automated processes
- Testing application security for Java web applications for assessingpotential vulnerabilities
- Identifying defects severity and generating extensive reports elaborating the risks and mitigationsassociated with the application
- Improving security posture while working with teams
- Implementing technologies for application security scanning such as Fortify, AppScan, static application security testing (SAST), WebInspect, dynamic application security testing (DAST), encryption, and single sign-on
- Secure coding standards devised on the basis of industry-recognized best practices, includingOWASP Guide, CERT Secure Coding etc. for addressing commonly encountered coding vulnerabilities
- Defining processes to review software source code that forms an integral part of the SDLC, Agile, CI/CD
To attain the credentials of CASE Java, candidates need to pass the following exam:
EC council provides exam in the form of different question banks with varying difficulty levels. Cut scores can range from 60% to 85%, depending on which Exam information of CEH v11 form is challenged.
This Java application security certification program imbibes all-embracing skills to:
- Anticipate application securitythreats, risks, and attacks
- Collect the requirements for application security
- Buildapplication design and architecture that is highly secure
- Practicesfor secure coding that would validate inputs
- Practices for secure coding practices that ensure authentication and authorization
- Practices to secure coding for cryptography
- Practices for secure coding to enforce session management
- Practices for secure coding that could perform effortless error handling
- Techniques to perform static and dynamic application security testing (SAST and DAST)
- Securely deploy and maintain applications
No Reviews found for this course.