In this constantly evolving and not to forget extremely competing world of cloud, one faces unique security challenges on almost day-to-day basis with regards to unaccustomed threats to sensitive data or a less equipped internal team.
In this continually evolving and highly competitive world of cloud, one faces unique security challenges on an almost day-to-day basis regarding unaccustomed threats to sensitive data or a less equipped internal team. The CCSP is a globally renowned certification that validates the certification holder’s advanced skills and abilities to design, manage, and protect data, applications in a cloud environment while adhering to the established practices, policies, and procedures.
CCSP certification course at InfosecTrain aims to provide an in-depth understanding of cloud computing concepts, cloud reference architecture, cloud computing security concepts. The participants learn to safeguard the critical data assets in a cloud environment and exhibit their competency in implementing cloud security architecture.
Upon course completion, you will accomplish:
- Instant Credibility
- Unique recognition
- Fill the unknown gap in your knowledge and helps you stay ahead
- Career Advancement
- Ensures you’re better equipped to protect sensitive data in a global environment.
This CCSP training is suitable for experienced IT personnel who are involved with:
- Information security
- Risk and compliance
- Security engineering
- IT auditing or IT architecture
The candidates who are enrolling for this course must have five years of working experience in information security and CCSP CBK domains. All those who fail to fulfill the eligibility criteria can take the exam to become an associate of (ISC)2 and can start working towards getting the experience to get the desired certification.
- CCSP® is a registered mark of The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium ((ISC)2).
- We are not an authorized training partner of (ISC)2.
FOR Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Domain 1. Cloud Concepts, Architecture and Design (17%)
- Domain 2. Cloud Data Security (19%)
- Domain 3. Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Security (17%)
- Domain 4. Cloud Application Security (17%)
- Domain 5. Cloud Security Operations (17%)
- Domain 6. Legal, Risk, and Compliance (13%)
yes, the weights for the domains have also changed.
Domain 1: Cloud Concepts, Architecture, and Design : 17%
Domain 2: Cloud Data Security :19%
Domain 3: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security : 17%
Domain 4: Cloud Application Security : 17%
Domain 5: Cloud Security Operations : 17%
Domain 6: Legal, Risk, and Compliance : 13%
No Reviews found for this course.