The ‘Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)’ certification is a globally recognized credential designed by ISACA for the professionals who direct, manage, and facilitate enterprise IT governance. The CGEIT training program at Infosec Train aims at providing an in-depth understanding to successfully apply IT governance principles and practices in an enterprise environment.
CGEIT certification at InfosecTrain provides you the credibility to discuss critical issues around governance and strategic alignment, and the traction to consider a move to the C-suite, if you aren’t already there.
The CGEIT is designed for professionals who have management, advisory, and/or assurance responsibilities relating to the governance of IT.
- A global and prestigious, lifelong symbol of knowledge and expertise.
- Competitive advantage that will distinguish you from your peers.
- Higher earnings and greater career growth.
- The benefits of becoming part of an elite peer network.
- The ability to leverage the tools and resources of a global community of industry experts.
In order to qualify for the CGEIT, you must have:
- Five (5) or more years of experience managing, serving in an advisory or oversight role, and/or otherwise supporting the governance of the IT-related contribution to an enterprise is required to apply for certification.
CGEIT Course Content
- Domain 1: Framework for the Governance of Enterprise IT.
- Domain 2: Strategic Management.
- Domain 3: Benefits Realization.
- Domain 4: Risk Optimization.
- Domain 5: Resource Optimization.
No Reviews found for this course.