In this course, students will expand upon their knowledge by addressing the essential elements of the 8 domains that comprise a Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)® for information systems security professionals.
CISSP is the most renowned certification in the information security domain. Our CISSP certification training program aims to equip participants with in-demand technical and administrative competence to design, architect, and manage an organization’s security posture by applying internationally accepted information security standards. The training offers an in-depth understanding of eight domains that comprise CISSP common body knowledge (CBK) and prepares you for the CISSP exam held by the (ISC)2.
(ISC)² is a globally recognized, nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing the information security field. The CISSP was the first credential in information security to meet the stringent requirements of ISO/IEC Standard 17024. It is looked upon as an objective measure of excellence and a highly reputed standard of achievement.
- Knowledge of SOC processes, procedures of these processes, technologies, and workflows.
- basic understanding and detailed knowledge of security threats, attacks, vulnerabilities, attacker’s behaviours, cyber kill chain, etc.
Through this SOC Analyst Certification Training our expert trainers offer in-depth knowledge with enhanced level capabilities for dynamiccontribution to a SOC team.CSA Training Course has been especially designed to help you learn :
- The basics of SOC operations,
- log management and correlation,
- SIEM deployment,
- advanced incident detection, and incident response
This SOC Analyst course will also help you to improve your knowledge regarding performance of enhanced threat detection using the predictive capabilities of Threat Intelligence.
To apply for the CISSP course certification, you need to:
- CISSP® is a registered mark of The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium ((ISC)2).
- We are not an authorized training partner of (ISC)2.
After completion of the CISSP training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand and implement fundamental concepts related to IT security
- Line up organizational goals with the security functions and implementations
- Protect valuable assets of the organization
- Understand the concepts, principles, structure, and standards to implement, design, monitor, and secure operating systems, networks, applications, and those control necessary for maintaining CIA triad
- Understand the significance of cryptography in providing security services in the modern world
- Understand physical security elements and implement appropriate physical security protection measures
- Understand the concept of communication and network security
- Apply physical and logical access controls
- Interpret various access controls models necessary for business security
- Design test or audit strategies that facilitate the business environment
- Optimize operational capacity of an organization by deploying appropriate security countermeasure
- Identify potential risks or assess specific threats, vulnerabilities, and controls
- comprehend and protect System Lifecycle (SLC) and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
CISSP Course Content
The CISSP Training consists of the following eight domains:
The weight given to each of the domains have changed. As per new version, they are represented as follows.
Yes, if you are a ‘Security Analyst’ you will need the CISSP credential to boost your career. Here are some other job titles that could benefit from having the CISSP:
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Director of Security
- IT Director/Manager
- Network Architect
- Security Analyst
- Security Architect
- Security Auditor
- Security Consultant
- Security Manager
- Security Systems Engineer
The CISSP exam is conducted by ‘ International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium’ or (ISC)2
- The exam has about 100-150 questions
- The candidate must score 700 out of a possible 1000 points to pass the exam
- The duration of the exam is about 3 hrs.
- All English versions of the CISSP exam use CAT or ‘Computerized adaptive testing’
- The candidate can check the pricing of the exam from this link
Once you are CISSP certified, you become a member of (ISC)2. The candidate is then required to recertify once every three years to maintain the certification. Recertification is done by gaining CPEs and paying an AMF of 125$.
CPEs are ‘Continuing Professional Education’ and some of the ways in which they can be accrued are by joining webinars, authoring an Information security article that is published in a journal or magazine, reading a book relating to CISSP and writing a review, attending (ISC)2 chapter meetings, volunteering and more.
The thehackingcoach domain is growing by leaps and bounds every day. The CISSP credential will help you in the following ways:
- You will be respected more in the thehackingcoach community
- CISSP certification will open the doors to new employment opportunities
- In spite of so many certifications being around, the CISSP certification is still “the” one certification that is demanded by most employers
- The CISSP will also pave the way for higher salaries
- Since the CISSP is a vendor neutral certification, you will be able to apply the skills to different technologies and methodologies.
- You will gain a deeper knowledge of the different domains in cyber security
No Reviews found for this course.