‘Cloud’ solutions continue to dominate the technology market as their requirement continues to soar amidst remote working and telecommuting. The CompTIA Cloud+ certification validates the skills you need to maintain cloud infrastructure services. It shows that candidates have the skills to secure the cloud and have the hands-on skills to secure the environment.
It is to be noted that the CompTIA Cloud+ (Plus) Certification is now compliant with ISO 17024 standards and is approved by the US DoD to meet directive 8570.01-M requirements.
CompTIA Network+Course Description
The CompTIA Cloud+ certification places an emphasis on incorporating and managing cloud technologies as part of a broader system of operations.
It includes new technologies to support the changing cloud market as more organizations depend on cloud-based technologies to run mission-critical systems, now that hybrid and multi-cloud have become the norm.
It is the only vendor-neutral, performance-based certification.
The CompTIA Cloud+ certification training course from InfoSec Train is handled by extremely competent and expert trainers. The content is crafted with precision and care to enable better understanding of the subject.
This course empowers the candidates with additional skills in security and availability of the cloud. Once candidates work through InfoSec Train’s CompTIA Cloud+ certification training, they will feel more confident to take the CompTIA Cloud+ Certification CV0-003 and pass it easily.
These are the roles that will benefit most from taking this certification:
It is recommended that candidates who take the exam have the experience that is given below:
- At least 2—3 years of work experience in IT systems administration or IT networking
- CompTIA Network+ and Server+ or equivalent knowledge
- Familiarity with any major hypervisor technology for server virtualization
- Knowledge of cloud service models
- Knowledge of IT service management
- Hands-on experience with at least one public or private cloud IaaS platform
CompTIA Cloud+ Course Objectives
Successful CompTIA Cloud+ certified candidates will be able to:
- Understand cloud architecture and design
- Deploy cloud services and solutions
- Successfully maintain, secure, and optimize a cloud environment
- Troubleshoot common issues related to cloud management
Benefits You Will Access
Why The Hacking Coach
CompTIA Cloud+ Course Content
These are the five domains that are tested in the CompTIA Cloud+ (Plus) Certification:
- Domain 1: Cloud Architecture and Design
- Domain 2: Security
- Domain 3: Deployment
- Domain 4: Operations and Support
- Domain 5: Troubleshooting
No Reviews found for this course.