The Network+ certification exam training provided by InfosecTrain is an entry-level training for IT professionals that helps them acquire the necessary skills to manage, maintain, troubleshoot, install, and configure basic computer networks.
CompTIA Network+Course Description
The CompTIA Network+ certification validates your knowledge and skills of installing, managing, and troubleshooting networks on various platforms. This course is composed to help you learn all the required objectives to gain the CompTIA Network+ certification. You will learn the latest networking technologies available, various networks and networking protocols, identify VPN and VLAN features, DNS concepts, and implement wireless networks.
The IT industry is one of the rapidly growing industries, and it is expected to grow in the future as well. Therefore, the demand for Networking professionals is continuously rising. CompTIA Network+ certification is one of the most preferred credentials by IT professionals. It validates candidate networking skills and emphasizes hands-on practical skills, ensuring that the candidates are well prepared to handle complex networking issues.More employers turn to CompTIA Network+ for baseline networking skills applicable across most of today’s job roles. Network+ focuses on the latest trends and methodologies that support connectivity and performance.
Several benefits of Network+ certification helps you to succeed in the IT network field:
- Improving your career opportunities
- Increasing your credibility among your peers
- Enhancing the value of your resume
- There are no required pre-requisites for Network+ certification.
- CompTIA A+ certification and/or 9 months of networking experience is recommended.
CompTIA Network+ Course Objectives
- Explaining the purpose and uses of ports and protocols
- Explaining devices, applications protocols, and services on their appropriate OSI layers
- Explaining the characteristics and concepts of routing and switching
- Understanding to configure the appropriate IP address
- Understanding of network topologies types and technologies
- Implement the appropriate wireless technologies and configurations
- Explained the use cases for advanced networking devices
- Explain various types of networking attacks
Benefits You Will Access
Why The Hacking Coach
CompTIA Network+ Course Content
Chapter 1: Fundamentals
- Module A: Networking concepts
- Module B: Classifying networks
- Module C: Network models
- Module D: The troubleshooting process
Chapter 2: Physical networks
- Module A: Connection technologies
- Module B: Network devices
- Module C: Copper media
- Module D: Optical media
- Module E: Ethernet standards
Chapter 3: TCP/IP networks
- Module A: IP addressing
- Module B: Core protocols
- Module C: Network ports and applications
Chapter 4: Internetworking
- Module A: Switching
- Module B: Routing
Chapter 5: Wireless LANs
- Module A: Wireless networks
- Module B: Wireless LAN standards
Chapter 6: Wide area networks
- Module A: Internet connections
- Module B: WAN infrastructure
Chapter 7: Cybersecurity principles
- Module A: Goals and threats
- Module B: Digital security
- Module C: Transport encryption
Chapter 8: Defending networks
- Module A: Network security components
- Module B: Network authentication systems
- Module C: Hardening networks
Chapter 9: Evolving network technologies
- Module A: Network convergence
- Module B: Virtual and cloud systems
Chapter 10: Network operations
- Module A: Monitoring and optimization
- Module B: Fault tolerance and disaster recovery
- Module C: Incident response
Chapter 11: Network planning
- Module A: Network policy design
- Module B: Network installation
- Module C: Maintenance and upgrades
Security+ SYO-601 FAQs
CompTIA A+ is recommended before, and CCNA, CEHv11 is recommended after the CompTIA Network+.
CompTIA recommends you to take A+ certification before sitting for the Network+ exam. However, If you have a basic understanding of IT, computer hardware, and software, you can directly go for CompTIA Network+ certification.
Besides Network+, we offer comprehensive training programs for Certified Network Defender (CNDV2) and Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA 200-301).
With CompTIA Network+ certification, you can apply for:
- IT consultant
- Computer technician
- Help desk technician
- System engineer
- Network support specialist
- Network analyst
CompTIA Network+ certification is valid for three years from the day you pass your exam.
No Reviews found for this course.