The purpose of ECSA Certification is to fill the gap between the skillset of a beginner IT Security professional, which is missing in the CEH Course. This training aims to enhance advanced security skills to analyze the outcome of hacking tools and technologies.
The Hacking Coach Train’s ECSA Certification Training has been designed to provide a real-world, hands-on penetration testing experience, and to help the individuals in taking the ESCA theory and ECSA Practical exam confidently. Since ECSA is an extension of CEH Certification, our Certified Security Analyst Certification training also aims to enhance the advanced security skills, which will help the individuals to analyze the outcome of hacking tools and technologies. Some of the key features of this training course are:
- The official EC-Council curriculum is followed.
- Experienced trainers to offer clear insight into the theory and practical course.
- Multiple training options (Bootcamp, online, onsite, etc.) available.
ECSA Certification is the validation of excellent penetration skills and abilities to prevent any hacking. Some of the reasons to earn this certification are:
- Individuals are recognized as an EC Council Certified Security Analyst.
- The pen-testing procedures and standards included in the curriculum reign over 44 domains; this makes the course comprehensive and standardized.
- Certification Focuses on Pen testing methodology with an emphasis on hands-on learning.
- It amalgamates both manual and automated penetration testing approach.
- All the industrial segments and companies globally accept it.
- It makes the professionals eligible for a better salary as compared to non-certified
To be able to sit for the ECSA Certification Exam the individual must have
- Attended official training via an EC-Council accredited training channel, Or
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in a related InfoSec domain
There are no separate criteria for ECSA Practical exam but the candidate must be 18years or above.
Our ECSA V10 Training focuses on training the individuals
Yes, candidates must fulfil certain eligibility criteria before applying to sit for ECSA v10 exam:
Have an ECSA certification of any version, or
minimum of 2 years work experience in InfoSec domain, or
must have attended EC-Council authorised training for this exam.
Yes, the ECSA V10 is a part of the EC-Council Continuing Education Scheme.
Non refundable application fees of $100 is applicable while applying to sit for the exam. however, if the candidate already has any version of ECSA certification, this fees is waived off.
For the candidates attending the EC-Council authorised training for this exam, this fees is included in the training charges.( Training fees varies depending upon the region, training facilities and mode of training opted for.)
After the response of the verifiers on EC-Council’s requests for information about the applicants, the processing usually gets completed between 5-10 working days.
The approved application is valid for 3 months from the date of approval.
Yes, the application form is compulsory for all the candidates who want to take the exam directly without undergoing training.
After the approval of the application, candidates have to purchase their exam voucher either from EC-Council Online Store or from one of their authorized training channels.
The exam voucher code is valid for 1 year from the date of receipt.
No, Report writing is not included in ECSA v10 exam. Candidate can attempt the ECSA (Practical) exam for a performance based/ skill assessment exam but they need to be eligible for that.
The exam is proctored by a proctor authorised at the testing centre for the candidates sitting for the exam at a physical testing centre (ETC).
Those candidates who wish to attempt the exam remotely (ECC/ ProctorU), it will be proctored remotely by an authorised proctor.
No, there is no fixed passing score/ percentage for the exam, the number of items that candidates have to answer correctly varies depending on the difficulty of the questions delivered during the exam.
Candidates must ensure that they
- They need to run an equipment test
- They need to carry an identification proof
- They should hold an valid exam voucher
before scheduling their exam with a remote proctor.
Retake exam requests can only be purchased by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, should a candidate fail the exam.
No Reviews found for this course.