The Hacking Coach Microsoft Security Operations Analyst certification training course provides candidates with the necessary training and study materials to prepare for and pass the SC-200 exam. This certification course is intended for professionals working as Security Operations Analysts or Security Engineers.
The Microsoft Security Operations Analyst’s task is to provide secure information technology systems to an organization. They have to work with organizational stakeholders to achieve this goal. Their goal is to identify
violations of organizational policies and report them, reduce risk by quickly identifying active attacks in the environment and remediating it. They can advise on how to improve threat protection practices.
The SC-200 is an associate-level certification that focuses on operations security. The Microsoft Certified Security Operations Analyst Associate is the designation you will obtain once you’ve completed this certification. Microsoft Security Operations Analysts collaborate with business partners to safeguard the company’s IT infrastructure.
The Microsoft Security Operations Analyst has many other responsibilities that includes threat management, monitoring, and response by using a variety of security solutions. They can perform threat hunting using Microsoft
365 Defender, Azure Security Centre, Azure Defender, Azure Sentinel, and 3rd-party security products.
The Hacking Coach is one of the finest Security and Technology Training and Consulting organization, focusing on a range of IT Security Training and Information Security Services. The Hacking Coach offers complete training and consulting solutions to its customers globally. Whether the requirements are technical services, certification, or customized training, The Hacking Coach is consistently delivering the highest quality and best success rate in the industry.
SC-900 training course is intended for:
- Good understanding of Windows 10
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Fundamental understanding of Microsoft security, compliance, and identity products
- Fundamentals of Azure Cloud
- Basic Knowledge of Azure virtual machines and virtual networking
- Familiarity with Azure SQL Database and Azure Storage
- Basic understanding of scripting concepts
- Understand how to use Microsoft Defender for Endpoint Security to counter threats
- Understand how to use Microsoft 365 Defender to defend against threats
- Understand how to set up a Microsoft Defender for Endpoints environment
- Describe how Microsoft Defender for Identity may help your organisation mitigate risks
- Understand how to manage an Azure Sentinel workspace
- Learn how to use Microsoft 365 Defender to manage incidents
- Learn how to connect Azure Sentinel to Azure Windows Virtual Machines
- Learn how to perform threat hunting in Azure Sentinel
Domain 1: Mitigate threats using Microsoft 365 Defender
- Detect, investigate, respond, and remediate threats to the productivity environment by using Microsoft Defender for Office 365
- Detect, investigate, respond, and remediate endpoint threats by using Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Detect, investigate, respond, and remediate identity threats
- Manage cross-domain investigations in Microsoft 365 Defender Portal
Domain 2: Mitigate threats using Azure Defender
- Design and configure an Azure Defender implementation
- Plan and implement the use of data connectors for ingestion of data sources in Azure Defender
- Manage Azure Defender alert rules
- Configure automation and remediation
- Investigate Azure Defender alerts and incidents
Domain 3: Mitigate threats using Azure Sentinel
- Design and configure an Azure Sentinel workspace
- Plan and Implement the use of Data Connectors for Ingestion of Data Sources in Azure Sentinel
- Manage Azure Sentinel analytics rules
- Configure Security Orchestration Automation and Remediation (SOAR) in Azure Sentinel
- Manage Azure Sentinel Incidents
- Use Azure Sentinel workbooks to analyse and interpret data
- Hunt for threats using the Azure Sentinel portal
Microsoft SC-200 exam is Microsoft Security Operations Analyst Certification exam. It teaches us how to reduce organizational risk by quickly resolving active attacks in the environment, advising on threat prevention methods, and reporting policy violations to appropriate stakeholders.
The SC-200 exam consists of approximately 50-60 questions.
The exam duration for the SC-200 exam is 120 minutes.
With Pearson VUE, you can take SC-200 examinations in person at an authorized test center or online in the privacy of your own home or workplace while being watched by an offsite proctor.
Yes, the SC-200 exam is entirely different from the AZ exams. The AZ exams are for Microsoft’s Cloud platform Azure, whereas the SC exams are entirely related to security.
SC-200 is an associate-level exam and you must prepare well for it. It is not an easy exam
For all the Microsoft exams you get a single attempt for each registration. If you are unable to pass the exam on the first attempt, you can reschedule after 24 hours.
You can reschedule your exam for free, six business days prior to your appointment. A fee will be charged if you cancel or reschedule your exam after that. If you don’t show up for your exam appointment, or if you don’t reschedule or cancel it at least 24 hours in advance, you will be charged the entire fee.
It is not mandatory to pass SC-900 before appearing for the SC-200 exam but it is recommended to do so because SC-200 is an associate-level exam. The SC-900 being a beginner exam lays a foundation for Security Operations.
Yes, SC-200 is a multiple-choice exam but it also has questions like Drag and Drop, Multiple Answers, Scenario-based, etc.
No Reviews found for this course.