The ‘Microsoft Information Protection Administrator SC-400 Certification’ is a newly launched certification from Microsoft. This is one of the few security certifications that Microsoft recently added to its portfolio. This certification course aims to explain the fundamentals of security, compliance, and identity.
Microsoft certifications are in high demand of employers and most sought-out skills for IT personnel. The Information Protection Administrator course is structured in such a way that the candidate should be able to understand the organizational needs to identify critical data, prevent data loss, and govern the data. This course explains how data governance and information security are seen in any organization. It demonstrates implementing data loss protection policies, sensitive information types, sensitivity labels, data retention policies, and Office 365 message encryption.
The candidate will learn how to plan and implement controls that meet organizational compliance needs. They assist organizational control owners to become and stay compliant. This course will teach you how to convert specifications and compliance controls into technical execution. This course will help you become familiar with the profile of Information specialists and Compliance professionals.
The Hacking Coach is one of the finest Security and Technology Training and Consulting organizations, focusing on a range of IT Security Training and Information Security Services. The Hacking Coach offers complete training and consulting solutions to its customers globally. Whether the requirements are technical services, certification, or customized training, The Hacking Coach is consistently delivering the highest quality and best success rate in the industry.
- We offer entire certification-based training.
- We have certified and highly experienced trainers who have an in-depth knowledge of the subject.
- Our training schedule is flexible and we also provide recording of the lectures.
- We deliver post-training support.
- We also bring forth an interactive Q & A .
The Microsoft Information Protection Administrator SC-400 Certification is intended for:
- Basic knowledge of Compliance and Security
- Understanding of Microsoft 365 products and services
- Basic understanding of information protection concepts
- Awareness about cloud computing concepts
- Aware of Microsoft security and compliance technologies
It is also recommended that you complete the ‘Microsoft Security, Compliance and Identity Fundamentals SC-900 Certification’.
- Improve your understanding of data security, data loss prevention, and information governance
- Teach you all about compliance and information security
- Expand your knowledge of various policies
- Add value to your information security understanding
- Clarify your goals for content classification, security procedures, and legislation
- Make you a pro at preparing and implementing controls that fit the needs of your organization’s enforcement
- Show you how to incorporate rules and compliance controls into technical execution while remaining compliant
- Opens doors for you as security is top-notch in the corporate sector
Domain 1: Implement Information Protection
- Create and manage sensitive information types
- Create and manage trainable classifiers
- Implement and manage sensitivity labels
- Plan and implement encryption for email messages
Domain 2: Implement Data Loss Prevention
- Create and configure data loss prevention policies
- Implement and monitor Microsoft Endpoint data loss prevention
- Manage and monitor data loss prevention policies and activities
Domain 3: Implement Information Governance
- Configure retention policies and labels
- Manage data retention in Microsoft 365
- Implement records management in Microsoft 365
The SC-400 exam consists of approximately 85 questions.
With Pearson VUE, you can take SC-400 examinations in person at an authorized test center or online in the privacy of your own home or workplace while being watched by an offsite proctor.
Yes, the SC-400 exam is entirely different from the AZ exams. The AZ exams are for Microsoft’s Cloud platform Azure, whereas the SC exams are entirely related to security.
SC-400 is an associate-level exam and you must prepare well for it. It is not an easy exam.
For all the Microsoft exams you get a single attempt for each registration. If you are unable to pass the exam on the first attempt, you can reschedule after 24 hours.
You can reschedule your exam for free, six business days prior to your appointment. A fee will be charged if you cancel or reschedule your exam after that. If you don’t show up for your exam appointment, or if you don’t reschedule or cancel it at least 24 hours in advance, you will be charged the entire fee.
No Reviews found for this course.