The SC-900 exam is for individuals who are familiar with the concepts of Security, Compliance, and Identity (SCI) as they apply to cloud-based and other Microsoft services. The Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals certification training course at InfosecTrain provides candidates with the training and tools they need to pass the SC-900 exam.
SC-900: Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals certification training course is structured to make a candidate aware about fundamental knowledge of Security, Compliance, and Identity (SCI) concepts across cloud-based Microsoft solutions. The Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals certification training course at Infosec Train provides candidates with the training and tools they need to pass the SC-900 exam.
We all know that security is at the top of the priority list for effective digital environments and initiatives. This training course will explain the basics of security, compliance, and identity management. Candidates should be familiar with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365, as well as how Microsoft security, compliance, and identity solutions may be used to deliver a holistic, end-to-end solution across various solution areas.
The Hacking Coach is one of the finest Security and Technology Training and Consulting organization, focusing on a range of IT Security Training and Information Security Services. The Hacking Coach offers complete training and
consulting solutions to its customers globally. Whether technical services, certification, or bespoke training are required, Infosec Train consistently provides the finest quality and highest success rate in the market.
- Training regimen that is adaptable
- Accredited Instructors
- Training videos after the session
- Assistance with training
- Flexible training schedule
SC-900 training course is intended for:
- Basic IT knowledge
- Basic concepts of cloud computing and networking
- Basic concepts of Identity, Compliance, and Security
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure
- Familiarity with Microsoft 365
This SC-900: Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals Certification training course allows you to:
- Explain security principles and methodologies
- Understand where to look for and read Azure compliance documents
- Explain the fundamentals of identity
- Describe Azure AD’s basic services and identity types
- Describe Azure AD’s identity protection and governance capabilities
- Describe Azure’s basic security capabilities
- Explain how Microsoft Intune can help with endpoint security
- Explain how Microsoft 365 can defend you from threats
- Understand how to describe Microsoft’s compliance management capabilities
- Explain Microsoft 365’s data security and governance capabilities
Domain 1: Describe the Concepts of Security, Compliance, and Identity
- Describe security methodologies
- Describe security concepts
- Describe Microsoft Security and Compliance principles
Domain 2: Describe the capabilities of Microsoft Identity and Access Management Solutions
- Define identity principles/concepts
- Describe the basic identity services and identity types of Azure AD
- Describe the authentication capabilities of Azure AD
- Describe access management capabilities of Azure AD
- Describe the identity protection & governance capabilities of Azure AD
Domain 3: Describe the capabilities of Microsoft Security Solutions
- Describe basic security capabilities in Azure
- Describe security management capabilities of Azure
- Describe security capabilities of Azure Sentinel
- Describe threat protection with Microsoft 365 Defender (formerly Microsoft Threat Protection)
- Describe security management capabilities of Microsoft 365
- Describe endpoint security with Microsoft Intune
Domain 4: Describe the Capabilities of Microsoft Compliance Solutions
- Describe the compliance management capabilities in Microsoft
- Describe information protection and governance capabilities of Microsoft 365
- Describe insider risk capabilities in Microsoft 365
- Describe the eDiscovery capabilities of Microsoft 365
- Describe the audit capabilities in Microsoft 365
- Describe resource governance capabilities in Azure
Microsoft SC-900 exam is Microsoft Security, Compliance and Identity Fundamentals Certification exam. It demonstrates how Microsoft security, compliance, and identity solutions may be used to deliver a comprehensive and end-to-end solution across the solution domains.
The SC-900 exam consists of approximately 40-60 questions.
With Pearson VUE, you can take SC-900 examinations in person at an authorized test center or online in the privacy of your own home or workplace while being watched by an offsite proctor.
Yes, the SC-900 exam is entirely different from the AZ exams. The AZ exams are for Microsoft’s Cloud platform Azure, whereas the SC exams are entirely related to security.
The Microsoft SC-900 exam covers the following topics:
- Defining the principles of security, compliance, and identification
- Outlining the features of Microsoft’s Identity and Access Management solutions
- Explicitly describing the capabilities of Microsoft security products
- Defining Microsoft compliance solutions’ capabilities
For all the Microsoft exams you get a single attempt for each registration. If you are unable to pass the exam on the first attempt, you can reschedule after 24 hours.
This exam is only available in English language as of now.
Yes, SC-900 is a multiple-choice exam but it also has questions like multi-response, and case study.
No Reviews found for this course.