ISO Lead Auditor Certification Training Course has a five-day intensive course that enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and techniques.
ISO Lead Auditor Certification Training has five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to Audit a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized Audit principles, procedures, and techniques.
During ISO Lead Auditor Certification course, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external Audits in compliance with ISO 19011 the certification process according to 17021. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering Audit techniques) and competencies (managing Audit teams and Audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an Audit. ISO Lead Auditor Certification is compatible with BS 25999 Audit (Business continuity management specification) and ISO 27031 (Guidelines for information and communication technology readiness for business continuity).
PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Certification or basic knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001 is recommended.
ISO 22301 LA Course Objectives
- Presentation of the standards ISO 22301, ISO 27031, ISO/PAS 22399, BS 25999 and regulatory framework
- Fundamental principles of Business Continuity
- ISO 22301 certification process
- Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Detailed presentation of the clauses 4 to 10 of ISO22301
- Fundamental Audit concepts and principles
- Audit approach based on evidence and on risk
- Preparation of an ISO 22301 certification Audit
- BCMS documentation Audit
- Conducting an opening meeting
- Communication during the Audit
- Audit procedures: observation, document review, interview, sampling techniques, technical verification, corroboration, and evaluation
- Audit test plans
- Formulation of Audit findings
- Documenting of nonconformities
- Audit documentation
- Quality review
- Conducting a closing meeting and conclusion of an ISO 22301 Audit
- Evaluation of corrective action plans
- ISO 22301 surveillance Audit
- ISO 22301 internal Audit management program
No Reviews found for this course.