This five-day intensive course allows participants to develop the required expertise to support an organization in performing and managing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301:2012.
This five-day intensive course allows participants to develop the required expertise to support an organization in executing and managing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301:2012. Participants will also understand best practices used to implement business continuity processes from the ISO 22399. The ISO 22301 training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems – Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects). This ISO 22301 certification training is fully compatible with BS 25999 (Business continuity management specification) and ISO 27031 (Guidelines for information and communication technology readiness for business continuity).
Who should attend?
- Projects managers and consultants.
- Business continuity auditors.
- Members of a business continuity team.
- Technical experts.
Benefits of certification:
- Improve the management skills to efficiently lead the implementation of an effective 22301 management system within your organization.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the performance of 22301.
- Be able to perform a detailed gap analysis and project plan.
Participants who want to attend this training course are needed to have a fundamental understanding of business continuity concepts and comprehensive knowledge of BCMS implementation principles.
ISO 22301 Lead Implementer Certification Exam
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach
- Presentation of the standards ISO 22301, ISO/PAS 22399, ISO 27031, BS 25999 and regulatory framework
- Fundamental principles of Business continuity
- Preliminary analysis and establishment of the maturity level of the existing Business Continuity
- Management System based upon ISO 21827
- Writing a business case and a project plan for the implementation of a BCMS
- Definition of the scope of a BCMS
- Definition of quality policy and objectives
- Development of a BCMS and business continuity policies
- Business impact analysis (BIA) and risk assessment
- Implementation of a document management framework
- Design of business continuity processes and writing procedures
- Implementation of business continuity processes
- Development of a training & awareness program and communicating about the business continuity
- Incident management and emergency management
- Operations management of a BCMS
- Controlling and Monitoring a BCMS
- Development of metrics, performance indicators and dashboards
- ISO 22301 internal Audit
- Management review of a BCMS
- Implementation of a continual improvement program
- Preparing for an ISO 22301 certification audit
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO 22301 and initiation of a BCMS
- Day 2: Plan the implementation of a BCMS
- Day 3: Implementation of a BCMS
- Day 4: BCMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
- Day 5: Certification Exam
No Reviews found for this course.