This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001:2015.
This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001:2015. This training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems – Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects) and it is based on the quality management principles described in ISO 9000. Participants will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices used to implement quality processes that will address risks and opportunities and thus lead to the improvement of the overall performance and the basis for a sustainable development. Moreover, this training is fully compatible with ISO 9004 guidance’s (Managing for the sustained success of an organization – A quality management approach).
ISO 9001 Foundation Certification or a basic knowledge of ISO 9001 is recommended.
- Course objective and structure
- Standard and regulatory framework
- Quality Management System (QMS)
- Initiating the QMS implementation
- Understanding the organization and clarifying the quality objectives
- Analysis of the existing management system
- Leadership and approval of the QMS project
- QMS scope
- Policies for quality management
- Risk assessment
- Planning of product and service provision
- Definition of organizational structure of the QMS
- Definition of the document management process
- Operations Management
- Training and awareness plan
- Communication plan
- Product and service requirements, design, and purchasing process
- Product and service realization and control
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation
- Internal audit
- Management review
- Treatment of problems and non-conformities
- Continual improvement
- Preparing for the certification audit
- Competence and evaluation of implementers
No Reviews found for this course.