This course enables participants to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing an IT Service Management System as specified in ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005.
This course enables participants to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing an IT Service Management System as specified in ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005, as well as the best practices for implementing the IT Service Management processes starting from the ISO 20000: planning and implementing new and changed services, service delivery process, relationship management process, problem resolution process, control processes and release processes.
- Introduction to the ISO 20000 family of standards
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach
- Fundamental principles in IT Service Management
- General requirements presentation of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005 clauses
- Implementation phases of the ISO/IEC 20000:2005 framework
- Continual improvement of IT management
- Conducting an ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005 certification audit
- Planning and implementing change management
- Supplier management
- Relationship management
- Problem management
- Release management
No Reviews found for this course.