ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer Training has intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
Certified ISO 27001 ISMS Lead Implementer Training Course has intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001:2013. Participants will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices used to implement information security controls from all areas of ISO/IEC 27002. ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Training & Certification is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems – Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects). This training is also fully compatible with ISO/IEC 27003 (Guidelines for the Implementation of ISMS), ISO/IEC 27004 (Measurement of Information Security) and ISO/IEC 27005 (Risk Management in Information Security).
ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Certification or a basic knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001 is recommended.
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach
- Presentation of the standards ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 27002 and ISO 27003 and regulatory framework
- Fundamental principles of Information Security
- Preliminary analysis and establishment of the level of the maturity level of an existing information security management system based on ISO 21827
- Writing a business case and a project plan for the implementation of an ISMS
- Defining the scope of an ISMS
- Development of an ISMS and information security policies
- Selection of the approach and methodology for risk assessment
- Risk management: identification, analysis and treatment of risk (drawing on guidance from ISO/IEC 27005
- Drafting the Statement of Applicability
- Implementation of a document management framework
- Design of controls and writing procedures
- Implementation of controls
- Development of a training & awareness program and communicating about the information security
- Incident management (based on guidance from ISO 27035)
- Operations management of an ISMS
- Controlling and Monitoring the ISMS
- Development of metrics, performance indicators and dashboards in accordance with ISO 27004
- ISO/IEC 27001 internal Audit
- Management review of an ISMS
- Implementation of a continual improvement program
- Preparing for an ISO/IEC 27001 certification audit
No Reviews found for this course.