Auditing is crucial to the success of any management system. As a result, it carries with it heavy responsibilities, tough challenges and complex problems. This five day intensive course prepares the participants for the qualification process for ISO 27001.
Auditing is crucial to the success of any management system. As a result, it carries with it heavy responsibilities, tough challenges and complex problems. ISO 27001 lead auditor online training has five-day intensive course prepares the participants for the qualification process for ISO 27001.
27001 lead auditor training has five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 the certification process according to ISO 17011. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit.
PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Certification or basic knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001 is recommended.
ISO 27001 lead auditor Exam
ISO 27001 LA Course Objectives
- Normative, regulatory and legal framework related to information security
- Fundamental principles of information security
- ISO/IEC 27001 certification process
- Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Detailed presentation of the clauses 4 to 8 of ISO/IEC 27001
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Audit approach based on evidence and on risk
- Preparation of an ISO/IEC 27001 certification audit
- ISMS documentation audit
- Conducting an opening meeting
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures: observation, document review, interview, sampling techniques, technical verification,
- corroboration and evaluation
- Audit test plans
- Formulation of audit findings
- Documenting nonconformities
- Audit documentation
- Quality review
- Conducting a closing meeting and conclusion of an ISO/IEC 27001 audit
- Evaluation of corrective action plans
- ISO/IEC 27001 Surveillance audit
- Internal audit management program
No Reviews found for this course.