Join Microsoft AZ-500 Training course at InfoSecTrain to get a better insight into Azure security core services and capabilities. This training is based on the certification curriculum. AZ-500 online training will help you to learn the efficient way to implement secure infrastructure solutions in the Microsoft Azure platform Which will further prepare you thoroughly for Microsoft AZ-500 Certification exam.
AZ 500- Microsoft Azure Security Technologies training course aims to enhance the latest knowledge and skillset of Microsoft Azure security engineers who are involved in the :
- Implementation of security controls,
- Maintenance of the security posture,
- Managing identity and access, and
- Protection of data, applications, and networks.
After the successful completion of AZ 500- Microsoft Azure Security Technologies course, candidates will be able to
- identify and repair vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools,
- implement threat protection, and
- respond to security incident escalations
This training is based on the certification curriculum. AZ-500 online training will help you to learn the efficient way to implement secure infrastructure solutions in the Microsoft Azure platform Which will further prepare you thoroughly for Microsoft AZ-500 Certification exam. It offers a complete learning path for you by including all the four subject areas on which the exam is based. During this training, you will also have to solve multiple practice papers. Thus, AZ-500 exam preparation through this training will help you to learn:
- Managing Azure identity and access
- Implementing Azure platform protection
- Managing Azure security operations
- Securing data and applications on Azure
The AZ-500 exam is an associate level exam which has been designed to tests candidates for their knowledge of advanced security and to get the experience of working with various aspects of Microsoft Azure.
During this course you will consistently build and expand upon both your security knowledge, and hands-on experience working with Azure technologies.This Microsoft Azure Security technologies course aims to enhance your knowledge on
- Identity and security,
- Hybrid cloud,
- Database security, and
- Securing apps and services for the cloud.
This certification is the validation of your updated knowledge on Azure Security technologies which makes you more employable.
If you want to appear for the Azure AZ-104 certification exam, The Hacking Coach provides all the necessary preparation required for the AZ-104 exam like:
- Instructor-led training.
- Official Courseware.
- Blended learning delivery model.
- 2hrs Interview Questions Prep
- Online Exam Engine
- Learn from Industry Experts.
Infosec Train is one of the finest Security and Technology Training and Consulting organizations, focusing on a range of IT Security Training and Information Security Services. Certified instructors deliver all training with years of industry experience. You can check and enroll in our Azure AZ-104-certification-training to prepare for the certification exam.
- Suggested to have knowledge of Microsoft Azure administrator associate
- Understanding of basic IT security principles
The candidates need to pass the following certification exam get recognized as Microsoft Azure Security Technologies:
Microsoft AZ-500 Course Objectives
Module 1: Identity And Access
- Configure Azure Active Directory for Azure workloads and subscriptions
- Configure Azure AD Privileged Identity Management
- Configure security for an Azure subscription
Module 2: Platform Protection
- Understand cloud security
- Build a network
- Secure network
- Implement host security
- Implement platform security
- Implement subscription security
Module 3: Security Operations
- Configure security services
- Configure security policies by using Azure Security Center
- Manage security alerts
- Respond to and remediate security issues
- Create security baselines
Module 4: Data And Applications
- Configure security policies to manage data
- Configure security for data infrastructure
- Configure encryption for data at rest
- Understand application security
- Implement security for application lifecycle
- Secure applications
- Configure and manage Azure Key Vault
Microsoft AZ-500 Course Content
- Module 1: Identity and Access
- Module 2: Platform Protection
- Module 3: Security Operations
- Module 4: Data and applications
If you want to start your journey with Microsoft Azure, it is recommended that you first validate your foundational level knowledge of Azure with the AZ-900 certification that is Microsoft Azure Fundamentals.
All the Microsoft Azure exams can be scheduled at Pearson VUE.
The AZ-500 exam incorporates 40-60 questions, which must be answered in the time frame of 150 minutes.
You can cancel or reschedule the exam, but it should be done at least six business days prior to the exam date. If you are unable to do it 24 hours prior to the exam, you may end up losing the entire fee. You can reschedule the exam either yourself from the certification dashboard or can take assistance from the support team member by sending your details to Pearson VUE.
AZ-500, the Microsoft Azure Security Technologies certification, is a role-based exam. It does not expire but is valid only for two years from the date of qualifying for the exam.
The AZ-500 exam is available in English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), and Korean language.
No, there is no negative marking for incorrect answers. For the questions with multiple correct answers, you earn points for each correct option.
Microsoft Azure does not offer a refund if you do not pass the exam or miss it.
Yes, the AZ-500 exam does consist of lab exercises in the exam.
Microsoft makes sure that all of their exams are available for everyone and includes people with disabilities.
Candidates can review most of their questions, but some yes/no questions cannot be reviewed later. Also, you cannot change your answers once you choose to move forward. These questions are followed by an overview window that provides this information, and each question carries a notice that you cannot retreat to the question or modify your answer after leaving it.
No Reviews found for this course.